Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 1, 2018

(16:14 UTC-4)
(+47*F....rain)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-runs on USA network)
   I had planned to do my shopping on Sunday, as the original forecast predicted rain through Saturday....no rain Sunday....and then rain Monday though Sunday....but a call from my brother, and an invite for Sunday lunch at my brother's, and my sis and her hubby are also invited and will pick me up....can't refuse that....bro's wife is a great cook....but it presented a conundrum....but thought I might be able to get most of what I needed done in the morning....then checked the weather and there's a hole in the rain tomorrow afternoon....so between that and Sunday morning it will work out just fine....
   Talked to maintenance this morning concerning my up coming move into the 3 building....and they removed the one bed (was a double room) which I wanted....had been thinking of getting a shower chair, but a closer look at the shower stall revealed the presence of a built-in seat....so that settles that....probably will start the move next week....don't really need or for that matter what to do it all at the same time....
   Have spent sometime today making some changes to the layout, theme and format on one of my two other blogs...."Trollie's Game Room".....some editing....things added and removed....beside I'm never satisfied with any of my blogs and am constantly making small adjustments....and may go unnoticed to most....but some of the changes I've made today to that blog will be obvious....I may have mentioned before that many of the people who know me claim that I have OCD....but that is totally untrue....I have CDO....it's just like OCD.....but I insist on having the letters in alphabetical order....  

No comments:

Post a Comment