Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 2, 2018

(18:24 UTC-4)
(+44*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Shooter" on AMC...later "Hunter for Red October" on BBC America)
   Really didn't rain much today but was a very damp, dreary, and chilly day....but with rain tomorrow and the lunch with my sibs and their mates on Sunday....there were things that needed to be dealt with....shopping to do....but according to  the new forecast....Monday should be clear of rain as well so I can probably wait until then to do the rest....formally it was predicted rain for Monday....but we are talking the Northcountry of New York State....and where I sit right now I'm approximately 20 miles as the crow flies from the east end of Lake Ontario....there is a saying the locals will recite when talking about the weather up here, "If you don't like the weather....wait 15 minutes....it probably will change"....also according to the natives of these parts we only have 3 seasons....."Just was Winter","Soon will be Winter" & "Winter"....although just a dusting we've already had own first snowfall for the season....and I've seen it snow has late as the first couple of weeks in May....
   The latest upgrade of Chrome OS....is driving me to distraction....the button for the Chrome browser has always been on the lower left of the shelf....and they for what ever reason moved it to the middle....right below some "buttons" for some of the games I play....so because I can't change the position of the button in the shelf....I can change where the shelf is....so I moved it to the right sidebar were I won't hit it by accident....but even with that I prefer Chrome OS over Microsoft OS....when I was running MS the updates could take hours to load....with The Chrome OS they take a minute or less....

No comments:

Post a Comment