Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

(14:18 UTC-5)
(+26*F....partly cloudy....wind speed 20 mph)
(Now Playing "Birth of S.H.A.D.O. (link))
   The predicted low temperature for over night to night is predicted at +6*F....and fairly brisk winds....so definitely not the night for a late night walk....
   Don't know how much if at all all post tomorrow....be gone most of the day celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday....with my brother and his wife....and some of her family....so my internet time will be affected....one of my favorite days....the main part of the celebration is the meal....the cook stuffs a turkey....and then we, those at the table, stuff ourselves....(Thanksgiving Holiday)
   Have found my time as a moderator on a Facebook group very interesting....hoe some people use or in some cases over use, even miss-use Facebook is sometimes a crazy ride....I generally keep the groups I follow below 10....it's had to keep up with that many....but there are apparently some who take pride in being in as many as they can....saw a request yesterday for membership in our group with 1,750 groups....(The MadTrollie can be seen shaking his head)....I have trouble just keeping up with a hand full....obviously this person isn't trying to, just collecting "trophies"....but not our group....declined....
   Except for Thanksgiving....I'm not looking forward to the next few days....the major shopping season for Christmas kicks off tomorrow evening and continues through the weekend....know as Black Friday....and the hotel I live in will probably be full to the max....with crazy shoppers....probably will just stay in my rooms after returning from my brothers tomorrow evening....however....may go over to Aldi for a few things....I never go grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving as the late minute shopper is there buying for the meal the next day....but Friday through the weekend....all the shoppers are at the local mall and retail stores and the grocery stores are nearly empty of customers....only difficult will  be surviving crossing Arsenal Street....traffic there is bad enough normally....but should be crazy for the next few days....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment