Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 4, 2018

(19:37 UTC-5)
(+35*F....clear)
(Now Playing: another of my eclectic mixes off Youtube(link))
   It's been an interesting day....did a little shopping Aldi....needed a few food items....but the had a over clothes rack....I had got one a few weeks back and had an idea for a new one in my new rooms....unfortunately they had none left....which will cause me to go to plan B....which I still need to figure out....That my sis and her hubby came to give me a ride to lunch at my bro's and his mates place....I say lunch....but with the trip there and back and lunch and coffee and a whole lot of conversation....it ended up most of the afternoon and into the early evening....but great meal and good conversation....although we live close by at present we rarely get the chance to just sit down and talk....and with my sis's move to Florida on the horizon....and my bro's wintering in Florida will be even less common than now....and with the above not much time to surf the net today....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment