Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 19, 2018

(20:53 UTC-5)
(+33*F....partly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Have His Carcase" (link))
   Been an easy day on the whole....did take a short walk over to Aldi to pickup a few things as it maybe the last chance I get before Friday....the dreaded "Black Friday"....the busiest shopping day of the year....so the hotel should be full and I avoid the retail stores, but Aldi shouldn't be to busy....but Aldi is closed Thursday for Thanksgiving....and the weather is predicted to be unsettled....a either snow or rain or a mix of both....depending on the temperature at any given time....and since I walk everywhere....or all most everywhere....I try to avoid walking in the rain....I'll walk in little snow....but not the rain....I do have rain gear but I avoid the rain unless ti's unavoidable....
   Besides my duties as a moderator on the FB group...."The Farthest Side"....I've really cut down my activities on FB....not that I'm on very many groups....but may give up a couple I'm on right now....
   Looking forward to my dinner on Thanksgiving with my brother and his Mrs....I usually have Thanksgiving with my sister and her Mr....but they will be away until next week....they are in the process of moving to a retirement community in Florida....but will keep a presents up here....at least for the foreseeable future.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment