Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 8, 2018

(19:26 UTC-5)
(+40*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: a mix off Youtube (link))
   According to the forecast it will start raining right after noon tomorrow and at some point overnight it will turn to snow....maybe only and inch or so....but with winds that may be as high as 40 mph....even a little snowfall can make a mess....particularly if you're driving in it....visibility could be pretty bad....
   So accordingly and walked today to pickup a few things....was not a bad day....mid-40s when I walked but not as windy as it has been....
   I got the third mini-frig for my rooms....and turned the small of the 3 all the way to as cold as it can be....the one issue I've had not enough room for frozen foods....which has become and issue....especially with Winter right around the corner....also the extra frig gives me more room to stock up on fresh veggies, which over the last several months has become a more important part of my diet....and my health is the best it's been in many years....still need to hit a good canned goods sale....during the Winter months there are times when I really can't get out....with walking everywhere and my reduced mobility....and my balance issues....ice and snow are not my friends....but I've always lived in areas where Winter, and some years rough Winters are a fact of life....and I've become used to them....

No comments:

Post a Comment