Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 10, 2018

(20:46 UTC-5)
(+30*F....mostly cloudy....feels like +20*F)
(Now Playing: "The Hunt for Red October" on BBC America)
   Well the 3 to 5 inches of snow predicted in the Lake Effect Snow warning amount to barely a dusting where I live....but given the nature of the narrow bands of lake effect snow....there are some areas that did get some more snow then we did here....I would be surprised if a little east and south of where I'm at....up on the Tug Hill Plateau.... that they got more then we did....
   But it was cold and quite windy here but I walked twice....needed to go in two different directions and decided to do it in two trips....one to the plaza and one to the ATM, the convenience store and Aldi....but the wind gusts were over 30 mph....and I decided to cut the walk short and just went to ATM....the other two stops....could wait until tomorrow or even the Monday for that matter....I bought a flashlight and some spare batteries for it....and another surge protector....I'm thinking of getting a laptop and intend to use it in my sitting area....on the other side of the rooms....  

No comments:

Post a Comment