Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 3, 2018

(16:08 UTC-4)
(+41*F....cloudy....wind speed 18 mph out of the west)
(Now Playing: My Mix off Youtube (link)
   The mix I'm playing as I write this post is very eclectic....some classical, some liturgical, some bagpipes and a side of "Meatloaf"....( feel free if you use the link to scroll and pick and choose....I do)
   The rain has abated but the winds are a whistling through the trees and what leaves were still on the trees will be on the ground by morning....but weather tomorrow morning should be in the 40's and only a little breeze....so will probably do a little shopping....probably only Aldi....before my sis and her hubby pick me up for lunch at my bro's and his wife's place....they had a minor kitchen fire a few weeks back....and had the kitchen re-done....so it's kind of the "grand opining" of the new kitchen....and that lady can cook so I never would pass up an invite to their place for a meal....
   Talked to sis when she called to give me the pickup time for tomorrow....and there are a few things I need to pickup for my move to the 3rd building....things that I couldn't get into my sling bag....and with the cane it's hard for me to carry any thing large....or awkward....so that will be a big help....the plan at this point is to be in the new rooms by the end of the coming week....just the basics but will probably trick it out for the next few weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment