Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 5, 2018

(18:19 UTC-5)
(+48*F....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "WCNY-FM (link))
   The station I'm listen to tonight is based in Syracuse, NY....about 70 miles south of where I live....and they have a local translator, but also they are streaming online....the link is to that site....
   Been in all day....I mentioned in a previous post that I was moving....same facility....just another building....and I plan to move the bulk of my stuff tomorrow.....and probably will be involved in that process for a part of the day....will cut into my online game time....but it's bigger rooms....and I've been in rooms with a shower/tub....and with my problems with my knees getting in and out can prove difficult....and actually using the tub is basically a non-starter....these rooms only have a large walk-in shower....with built in seats....make things a lot easier....
   I'm not 100% sure what I've gotten myself into but I have become a moderator for a Facebook group..."The Farthest Side:...postings of the works of the cartoonist Larsen, and others of a similar style....reviewing both proposed posts and membership requests as well....they needed help....so I "threw my hat into the ring"....so we shall see....  

No comments:

Post a Comment