Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

(16:45 UTC-5)
(+33*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: Faure "Requiem" (link))
   I had the opportunity to sing this piece several years ago with the local choral society....not a particularly difficult tenor part....but a fun piece to sing....but what made it special for me was my daughter the French Horn player was in the small orchestra that accompanied the performance....
   Had not intended to walk today....we got another 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight and I had everything I needed really until Friday and probably until the weekend....that is before I looked into the frig to get some raw veg that I usually eat with my first meal of the day....and discovered they had seen their better days....could have skipped them....but....Aldi is just across the street....so out I went....most of the walkways had been shoveled and/or blown....so footing was decent....and I had my raw veg....
   I list watchable shows on TV usually the night before....but very few are ever must watches....half the time I make a list and end up watching very little of it....but tonight at 20:00 local time BBC American is showing "The Hunt for Red October"....although not my number 1 favorite flick....it's solidly in the 10 ten....and they're showing it back to back....so will definitely watch that.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment