Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 12, 2018

(16:53 UTC-5)
(+41*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-runs on USA network)
   Been a mostly quiet day until I realized I had forgotten to pickup one of the items on my shopping list....which I actually took shopping with me yesterday, usually I leave it on my desk, of course it really doesn't do you any good if you take the list, put in your pocket, and never look at it....anyways would have waited until tomorrow....but once I looked at tomorrows weather....rain all day so I took the short walk to Aldi to pick up that and the rest of the things I was going to by tomorrow....
   Have gotten pretty well settled down in my new rooms....still one or two things I might add....my sis said she had a recliner I could have but the problem is getting it here....and since she's away until after Thanksgiving....that will have to wait....but thinking of getting a personal ice maker....but other than that....I'm pretty well set....but just in general although my desktop is running fine, I been thinking about getting another laptop....just to have a backup....but we'll have to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment