Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

(17:28 UTC-5)
(+26*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Have His Carcase" (link))
   We got a little light snow today, but I needed a few things....had planned to walk tomorrow but when I checked my e-mail this morning the was a winter weather warning in my unread mail....we are under another lake effect snow warning from 4 AM local time tomorrow until 4 PM in the afternoon with another 3 to 6 inches of snow predicted....and as Thursday is Thanksgiving and I probably be out most of the day at my brothers, and besides it usually takes a day or so, depending on how much snow we get for the sidewalks to be cleared....
   Except for the walk it was a very typical Tuesday....the ladies of housekeeping come in every Tuesday to clean my rooms and change my linens....( a brief pause )....while writing this post I remember that I hadn't picked up my laundry which the ladies do for me once a week....no a big deal....nothing I need right away....besides sometimes they don't get it done the same day....have to check on it tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment