Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 11, 2018

(14:38 UTC-5)
(+35*F.....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Bills vs. Jets" on CBS)
   I don't believe what I'm seeing....Bills are up 31 to 3 at the half....
   When I walked this morning the temperature was in the mid-20's with a "feels like" of +17*F....but was a very comfortable walk....just a little breeze unlike yesterday when it was real quite windy....despite the forecast all we got here in the city was a dusting of snow....however one of the housekeepers here lives in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains to thee east of here, and they got about 6" of snow....but that is the nature of lake effect snow....very narrow bands of snow....
   With the addition of the second small frig....I have more freezer space....so on my list today I had "frozen food"....on the list....basically just wanted what ever struck my fancy....ended up with some fully cooked wings, a calzone, a pint of ice cream, and some pulled pork....made a sandwich with the pulled pork....very nice....  

No comments:

Post a Comment