Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

(11:25 UTC-5)
(+52*F....rain)
(Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot (link))
   I has been a very wild, weird, exhausting day so far and it's not yet noon....I was dog tired last night and turned in a little before 21:00 local time....got to sleep okay....but awoke at 03:00....and knew with the impending move to my new rooms scheduled for the day, there was no chance that I would stop thinking about it long enough to get back to sleep so started packing....when the maintenance man came in we got right on it and by just after 09:00 I was all moved in in my new rooms....Had my choice of rooms....all but one have tub/showers....which with my stiff knees and balance issues are a problem....this was the one available with a large walk-in shower....so I chose this one....although a tad large....basic layout is the same....except the windows are where the door was in my old digs....and the bath room is by the door....I can see me in the middle  of the night in need of the bathroom and ending up trying to climb out the window....but I haven't expended that much energy in a long while....so there is probably an afternoon nap in my immediate future....
   A sure sign that it's November in the Northcountry....I was looking at the 10 day forecast and on Saturday snow showers are predicted....and then several of the following days are predicted to be either snow or rain....depending on the temperature....in most years Winter comes early to the Northcountry....   

No comments:

Post a Comment