Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

(16:51 UTC-5)
(+25*F....sunny....feels like: 15*F)
(Now Playing: "My Mix" off Youtube (link))
   "My Mix" ls literally just that, a mix selected by Youtube from the various styles of music that I listen to on Youtube....
   I did walk again today....but today it was all the weather and of course the fact that I really didn't need any thing right then and there....besides it's the warmest right now that it has been all day....most of the day it's been in the mid-teens with a feels like temperature in the single digits Fahrenheit....with winds between 15 and 20 mph....now if I needed something right then....I would have walked....I not only know how to dress for the cold and much colder than it was, but I also have the proper clothing for those extremes....besides tomorrow the temperature in the afternoon will be in the low to mid-30's F.....and the feels like in the high 20's....and just a gentile breeze....
   I wrote yesterday about the fact that AMC was airing the movie "Contact" tonight late....isn't going to be over until after 02:00 local time....way past my bedtime....but in checking the TV listings for tomorrow.....it's on again at 14:00 local time....perfect....

No comments:

Post a Comment