Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 16, 2018

(16:32 UTC-5)
(+35*F....rain)
(Now Playing: "Have His Carcase (link))
   When I retired last night about 10 PM local time it hadn't snowed yet....but when I awoke around 5 AM local time, we had about 6" of snow on the ground....and as it's raining as I write this, my guess is that by morning the snow will be all but gone, save the banks were plowing was done to clear driveways and parking lots....weather looks to be clear for the next few days with maybe little snow on Monday....but in anticipation of the overnight snow I stocked up yesterday....and probably will wait until Sunday to pickup a few things for the week....so it's been a very quiet day....have spent most of the day playing games and checking my groups on Facebook....I'm a moderator on a group and have spent some time approving and/or disapproving posts and requests for membership....we have a very strict policy about the posting of non-relevant posts....
   Is there such a thing as less than nothing....well if there is that would describe the offerings of the TV channels that I get today....now tomorrow....there are several shows which I would like to watch....but as/usual several of them overlap....oy vey....  

No comments:

Post a Comment