Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 9, 2019

[19:30 UTC-4]
[+65+F....partly cloudy....winds from the s/s/e @ 10 mph]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" episode two [link]]
   I had planned to stay in today....and was watching the re-runs of NCIS on the USA Network....a couple of the older episodes with the Kate character, and then a couple with Zeva....but then some post-Zeva episodes which I really don't care for....so decided to walk over to Big Lots....just got a couple of things that I didn't know I needed them until I saw them....
   I'm not sure exactly what to make of this....but the residential housing unit I live in along with the hotel to which it is attached have been sold....so I will have to wait and see what the new owners may have in mind....I really am quite happy with my rooms and the location is perfect....will have to just wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment