Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 20, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+49*F....cloudy....winds w/s/w @13 mph]
[Now Playing:"Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   I had no sooner rolled into bed last night that the heavens opened up and we got the T-storms that had been promised all day....didn't bother to get up  and watch but from what I heard, just as I had expect the bulk of the storm missed us and we just caught an edge of it....but a cooler day today but not bad at all....but with the barometer on the raise....my joints felt much better so decided to take a walk and help loosen them up....with is exactly what happened....just a quick trip to Big Lots and Aldi....
   For the last few years I have avidly watched "Game of Thrones"....but really was disappointed with the direction of last years offerings and hadn't watch an episode this year....but like the person who starts reading a book gets bored with it and quits reading....and then reads the last chapter to see how it ends....HBO aired a re-run of the last episode tonight....so I watched it....after the build up of several seasons....the conclusion....frankly found it a little lame....and glad I didn't waste the time watching the rest of the episodes this season.....

No comments:

Post a Comment