Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 10, 2019

[22:15 UTC-4]
[+45*F...."feels like" +40*F....mostly cloudy....winds out of the w/s/w @10 mph....weather should be nice tomorrow and Sunday with rain returning on Monday]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" episode 3 [link]]
   Despite the rather dismal forecast for today....although it did rain through mid-day....the forecast T-storms for this afternoon never materialized....although damp and windy there was little chance of rain so decided to set out for Aldi just after 15:30....and for once didn't have anything jump into my cart that I hadn't intended....but would like to get to Price Chopper sometime this weekend....rutabaga & parsnips are needed....and may run over Dollar Tree and T J Maxx as all three are in the same plaza....not really looking for anything else in particular.... but I'm quite sure that I'll probably see something I need but won't know until I see it....
   First full day of the new owners of the hotel and residential housing unit I live in....and they [the new owners] have the staff in a state....but for what I understand they have no immediate plans for any changes in the housing unit....so my plan is to keep a low profile....
   Have spent as is my custom the majority online playing Poker and solitaire games....and of course taking care of my modding duties on "The Farthest Side".....

No comments:

Post a Comment