Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

[22:05 UTC-4]
[+61*F....cloudy....winds southeast @5 mph]
[Now Playing: The Baroque Collection [link]]
   It was a very pleasant day here....overslept....of course since I'm retired there is no penalty for such an occurrence....just a later start to the days activities....decided to walk to Aldi this morning....had thought about making the "loop"....Price Chopper and then Aldi....but decided to wait on Price Chopper for another day....although I was running low on the root veg which is an important part of my diet....the morning legs were a little stiff and thought the best choice was to just get the few things I needed at Aldi....the usual bananas, and fresh veg...tomatoes, radishes, and some fruit and grain bars...a a couple of other things....and intended to spend the rest of the day in my rooms and online....but it was so nice out....walked early evening to Price Chopper and the needed root veg....golden beets, parsnips, and wanted some cabbage but the heads were too big....so probably will pickup a head at Aldi later this week....but Aldi only carries green cabbage....and I prefer the  purple type which Price Chopper has only as I said the heads were too big....
  I don't really know why but have not seen very many geese this year....usually by this time there are mom, dad and the little ones all over the place....and I've only seen a single pair with 5 goslings....????

No comments:

Post a Comment