Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 24, 2019

[21:55 UTC-4]
[+54*F....cloudy....south winds @2 mph.]
[Now Playing: Star Wars episode I on the TNT network]
   Have been watching Star Wars episode I this evening....episodes I & IV or the only two of the ones I've seen {I-VII} that I actually will watch over and over....really have never got "into" the rest of them....
   It's been an interesting day....being retired....I sometimes lose track of what day it is....and for some reason thought today was Saturday....oy vey....
   Walked early....stopped first at the ATM to get some spending  money....and then to Aldi....the weather although overcast most of the day and a light damp was actually not bad at all....just picked up a few things for the weekend....as we have T-storms in the forecast for tomorrow.....and a early evening walk to Ollie's and Dollar General....with a stop at the Thrift Store....some pretzels, beef and bacon jerky....a bottle of Powerade Zero....and of course a cup of ice cream....and yes I had got bananas earlier at Aldi....
   I was rummaging around my pantry earlier trying to figure out what I felt like eating a spotted a can of corned beef hash....have no guess how long it's been there....have no memory of buying it....but decided that might be something I could sink my teeth into....so opened it up....put a little into one of my microwave dishes and a shot of liquid egg white and nuked it....not bad at all....but next time....and there will be a next time....will try adding a little cabbage and some mustard in the mix....

No comments:

Post a Comment