Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 5, 2019

[20:30 UTC-4]
[+62*F....mostly cloudy....winds from the w/s/w @ 3 mph]
[Now Playing: "The Six Napoleons" a Sherlock Holmes episode [link]]
   Was just a pleasant Spring day here is the Northcountry of New York State....I had really and truly not intended too walk today....among other reasons TBS was airing several of The Star Wars episodes....and really didn't need to run any errands....but the chance to walk with out having to wear several pounds of jackets and sweaters just to not freeze was to intoxicating to resist....decided to wear one of my high collar sweaters.....was carrying my sling bag and the strap if I have a full/heavy load....tends to press uncomfortably on my neck....decided to walk up to "Dollar Tree" and "T J Maxx".....just to look...and give me a reason to walk....did end up buying a few things at "Dollar Tree"....just some frozen food items....a couple of egg rolls.....a box of soft pretzels....and a couple of packages of pork riblets....things I can throw in the microwave if I'm in a hurry.....found nothing in T J Maxx....had to pass by Dollar General on my way back to my rooms and got a small cup of ice cream....just a very enjoyable walk....also walk just around the lawns here this evening....and spent the usual time online today....
   If you watch the Holmes episode [link is up in Now Playing] and think the one actress looks familiar....it's Maria Sirtis....best know for her role as Consular Troi....this appearance was about a year before Star Trek Next Generation....

No comments:

Post a Comment