Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

[20:45 UTC-4]
[+46*F....mostly cloudy....winds n/n/w @ 5 mph]
[Now Playing: "Hellfighters"[link]]
   Except for a late afternoon/early evening walk....spent a quiet day....start of the first full week with the new ownership of the place where I live....had a chat this morning and they are not considering a change rent now....but left it open that they my visit the issue later....will  have to wait and see....they have some new people in housekeeping and the first time they were in for the weekly cleaning....did a very nice job....so that concern seems to have been answered....I have very little laundry other then under clothes which the last head of housekeeping would do for me....not eve3n going to ask....there are machines on site so part of the reason for my walk was to pick up some laundry detergent....also bought a package of underwear shirts....just to give me the same amount [more or less] of the 3 items....socks, shirts, and boxer briefs....and give me some leeway on timing of doing the laundry.....no big deal....I've done it before....and do remember how....
   Besides that just as I said a very quiet day....when I was out did pick up a bottle of Powerade Zero and a six of Doctor Pepper....and the always present small cup of ice cream....tomorrow is predicted to be another damp, rainy day....oops....forgot I took a short walk late morning to the ATM to visit my money....and as/usual some of it managed to convince me to take it home with me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment