Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

[21:30 UTC-4]
[+50*F...."feels like"....rain....winds out of the s/s/e 9@mph]
[Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" episode 2 [link]]
   I had not intended to walk today....mostly because it had been predicted to rain all day....but first it cleared off for a couple of hours....and second....I got a little grumpy about something that happened today and just needed to get out and get some air....but when I walk I prefer to have a a purpose in mind....well more than just "blowing off a little steam"....to decided to walk up to  the Dollar Tree and T J Maxx....with no other purpose than to give me a reason for the walk....didn't need anything and wasn't looking for any thing specific....but as normally happens on walks like that I did manage to find a few things that I didn't know I  needed until I saw them on the shelf....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment