Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 16, 2019

[21:20 UTC-4]
[+52*F....mostly cloudy....winds s/s/e @ 2 mph]
[Now Playing:  one of my mixes off YouTube[link]]
   It had been my intention to spend the day in my rooms....as the forecast was not promising, I had intended to watch "Draft Day" on AMC at noon and then the PGA Championship there after....well it was a nice bright mid-50's kind of day and after watching "Draft Day" came to the conclusion that it was too nice of a day to waste in my rooms....so decided I'd really needed to get some golden beets at Price Chopper....and while I was in the plaza stop in at "Dollar Tree" and T J Maxx....as Dollar Tree is the furthest point....decided to start there, then T J Maxx and finally to Price Chopper....wasn't looking for anything in particular....but most of the time even if I start out with the intend of not really needed something I always seem to find something I did know I needed until I saw it....and even I was shocked that I looked in both places and found....nadda....got my golden beets at Price shopper....a couple of rutabaga....and a grinder of green pepper corns....always wanted to try them so saw them and into the cart they went....and on my way back was with just a short detour going right past Dollar General and a small cup of ice cream found it's way into my sling bag....rain overnight  but another nice day tomorrow....and although I don't really need anything....my personal history teaches me nothing if not that there may well be another walk in my future tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment