Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 17, 2019

[21:25 UTC-4]
[+52*F....mostly cloudy....west winds @5 mph]
[Now Playing: Meat Loaf "3 Bats Live[link]]
   As almost always happens....my original intent was to spend the day in my rooms....and maybe just at a walk around the grounds here in the early evening....which I actually did do....had a nice chat with one of the other extended stays....however....in the mid-afternoon....I checked the weather and it was just to nice of a day to leave it un-walked-in....but as I've said before....except on an evening walk around the grounds or a sit down on a bench outside....I need a destination....now I hate running out of anything....if it's something I use on a regular basis I always try to have a backup supply....and in the process of thinking about a walk I realized that my bottle of mouthwash....was less than half full...I use it every night just before bed....and if truth be told what I had left would have lasted me  better than a week....but it gave me both a reason and a destination....so off to Ollie's....but although I in theory I went for the mouthwash [which I did pickup]....did some browsing and found a cooper foot sleeve....I have trouble with both feet....among other joints that I've damaged over the years....miss used if you must know....if it wasn't from a sport injury, or a work related injury....or that sometimes I can be a bit of a klutz...but lately the knees have been more or less behaving themselves....back has been quiet....but my feet have been cramping especially at night when I'm trying to get some z's....so I put them on after I got back to my rooms....and wore them until my nightly shower....and feet feel pretty good....but tonight may tell the tale....but I am optimistic....because any improvement would be an improvement....probably will end up buying another pair or two....but will probably wait until it's a nice day....and I have no other reason to walk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment