Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

[21:00 UTC-4]
[+50*F...."feels like" +46*F....clear....winds from the northeast @9 mph]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison"[link]]
   When I looked at the extend forecast last night it was for rain and possible thunderstorms for Friday....it's now been amended to just the overnight an AM hours....but I didn't know that last night or up until 10 minutes ago when I as I always do check the current weather and the forecast before writing a post here....so last night made the decision to walk today....if you've read this slag heap before you know of my obsession with having a banana with breakfast....and would be out by Saturday....and wanted to avoid the walk on Thursday so as not  to interrupt my watching of the "marathon" of NCIS re-runs that will be aired tomorrow on the USA Network....but then today came....and I both physically and mentally I was not on top of my game....nothing terribly wrong....just a little below par....so decided to  postpone the walk and trip to Aldi until tomorrow....and then about a quarter to 16:00 i was trying and failing to concentrate on a gamer of solitaire and decided to lay down for a "few" minutes....which I did....when I rolled back over to  check the time  it was a quarter to 17:00....apparently it was just what I needed....and off to Aldi....it's right across the street....so I rather than stock a large amount of anything because the store is so close....so I'm in there 2 or 3 or 4 times a week....but normally first thing in the morning [they open at 09:00]....in fact the check-up girl asked me what I was doing come in so late....she's a good kid....but she was right....

No comments:

Post a Comment