Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 19, 2019

[21:50 UTC-4]
[+71*F....light rain....winds s/s/e @ 8]
[Now Playing: Classical Music Radio[link]]
   It's late and I spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out why my math wasn't working out....finally I went back to the start and realized I'd made a simple mistake....I had miss read a number....copied it wrong....dummkopf....I am tired and have been less than 100% today....way less....with the T-storms coming the barometric pressure was falling and that always causes my joints to stiffen and ache....and I've been dealing with it all day....the funny part of the deal is that the wind shifted and the bulk of the storm missed us....we got some light intermittent rain but no as my daughter would have said when she was little " no bunder bunder boom boom ".....
   But although damp and a bit windy....except for after dark....it was a pleasant day....walked late morning just around the grounds here to see if I could get my legs to loosen up a bit and it helped so....walk down to the Dollar General to get some beef jerky....and of course a small cup of ice cream....as I was leaving I heard a voice from the past call my name....it was a kid that worked the desk where I live a couple of years ago....nice lady....and we chatted for a while....haven't seen her since she left about 3 years ago....it's funny how things work at sometimes....I just decided to  walk at the spur of the moment....and we just happened to be at the same place at the same time....????....

No comments:

Post a Comment