Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 18, 2019

[22:00 UTC-4]
[+55*F....partly cloudy....winds e/s/e @3 mph....rain starting in the early morning hours and intermittent through the daylight hours....with the possibility of thunder storms....a predicted lull in the late morning....but I don't have much trust in the weather forecast....so am not planning any walking tomorrow....but you can never tell]
[Now Playing: "Loyalty" a Hornblower episode[link]]
   Despite the rather dismal outlook for tomorrow today was a lovely mid-50's day....and I took the opportunity to walk twice....first this morning first to a convenience store that stock an item that I have used for over 40 years....I may have given up drinking but I think I deserve one vice....I chew....and then off to Aldi....had planned to go there tomorrow but with the weather as it maybe tomorrow thought the wisest course was to pickup what I needed for the next few days....just a few things but of course bananas....and then later....I mentioned below that yesterday I got a copper foot sleeve at Ollie's....and was very pleased with the way my feet felt and decided that I need to have a backup pair....so back to Ollie's...got another pair of them and a couple of bags of pretzel pieces that I am very fond of....and since I had to pass by Dollar General on the way back to my rooms....popped in....got a small cup of ice cream and then back to my rooms....

No comments:

Post a Comment