Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 30, 2019

[21:50 UTC-4]
[+62*F....partly cloudy....winds from the s/s/w @6 mph]
[Now Playing: "The Birth of Shado" [link]]
   The lock to my door is still "out of order"....they're having a expect come in to look at it tomorrow....the facility I live in just changed hands....and except for one of the housekeepers it's an entirely new crew....who have no "history" with the place....but they are making an effort....and they will certainly improve....besides the one thing I've learned in my 71+ years is that things happen....good, bad & neither of the above....things we have no control over....in point of fact the only thing  we do have control over, is how we react....because it is the only thing we do have control over....or rather we should have control of it....taken me a long time to learn  that lesson....
   Besides the above situation....and an early evening walk to Aldi....and /usual forget my shopping list....I knew I had forgotten to get something I wanted....but for the life of  me couldn't remember until I was unpacking my purchases....and....dang....I forgot the mushrooms....oy vey....

No comments:

Post a Comment