Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

[22:25 UTC-4]
[+48*F....showers....south winds @ 7 mph]
[Now Playing: choruses from the "Messiah"[link]]
   It had not been my intention to walk today....forecast was for scattered rain showers....and although USA network is playing NCIS re-runs tomorrow....they're all post-Zeva episodes very few I like so probably wouldn't watch them anyways....but things change....first apparently my body decided that it needed more sleep than/usual....and instead of awaking between the usual 05:30 to 06:00....never awoke to almost 07:00 and also the rain was more scattered then constant....I awoke to a very nice mid-50's day....and also when I went to the lobby for my morning toffee coffee & cup of yogurt...there was a letter waiting for me....a bill for my 6 month checkup with the Doc last month....decided given the above it would be a good idea to deal with it today....but rather than putting a check in the mail....the office is less than a 10 minute walk, and the ATM is on the way....so just after 09:00.....up the hill  to the ATM to withdraw the cash for the bill....the Doc's and then Aldi on the way back....ATM check. but on the way to the Doc's realized I had forgotten my swing bag....rats....rather than go back...went to the Doc's....paid the bill....and then Aldi....and paid 7 cents for a plastic bag with handles....problem solved....than early evening thought that the nice weather shouldn't be wasted....ergo....another walk to Big Lots....and so I have my pantry and frig filled with all I need for the next 3 or 4 days.....besides when I checked the TV schedule for tomorrow while USA is indeed airing the episodes I  won't watch....AMC is showing "Draft Day" which I was surprised that no network or at least the ones I have access to didn't air it during the NFL draft a few weeks ago....on which the movie is based....an enjoyable flix....and one of the few Costner movies I actually like....and the 1st round of the PGA major tournament is on as well so probably will spend time watching that as well....but one can never tell when the urge my strike and I'll decide I need something or just need a walk....
   When I got back from Aldi....and putting things away was having a problem putting things away....in the frig....and a 7.5 oz. can of Doctor Pepper kept kept getting in the way and won't fit with anything else so I did the only thing to do....popped the tab and drank it....plenty of room in the recycle/deposit bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment