Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 6, 2020

[15:14 UTC-5]
[+25*F/+14*F:w/windchill/tonight's Lo:+21*F/intermittent snow showers/winds:n/n/e@11 mph.]
[humidity:88%/barometer:29.57"\/]..[winter mix forecast to begin at 18:00 thru 03:00 and then back to snow thru 21:00 Friday evening]..[Now Playing.."Strong Poison"..]....
   So far we've picked up maybe a couple inches of fresh snow..but as of yet not winter mix..so not sure what will happen this evening..depending on how much freezing rain we might get..there is the possibility of a loss of power and/or WiFi if the ice build up on the power lines is thick enough..??..ergo have decided to post a little earlier then /usual..just in case..
   I usual get a boiled egg each morning from the  breakfast buffet and either eat it sliced with my first meal with salt..pepper..and vinegar..or cut it into my salad for second meal..now yesterday had left it for my salad..but wanted a small one and then realized I had two tomatoes that were fast approaching the point of no return..cut both up and left the egg out..forgetting this got an egg again this morning..and realized I had two..[hum]..so left the usual fruit and grain bar off the morning meal..split the two eggs in half..removed the yokes..salt..pepper..mayo..and the last of the capers from the old bottle..and had some deviled eggs for first meal..maybe a little odd for a first meal..but then I have been accused of being or doing somewhat odd many times before..and have never paid a whole lot about what others my think about me or some of the things I do..and besides they were quite tasty..
   Have spent the rest of the day quietly in my rooms..have still somethings that need my attention..do will bid you Good Day..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment