Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

[18:04 UTC-5]
[+24*F/+12*F[windchill]tonight's Lo:+11*F/sunny/winds:west@14/humidity:48%/BP:30.38"/\]..
[Thursday's Hi/Lo: +17*F/+8*F partly sunny]..[Friday's Hi/Lo: +29*F/+27+F partly cloudy]....
[Now Playing..MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..]....
   I got in the habit of when I studied  to study with music playing in the background..helped me to zone out the sounds of room mates and dorms..I rarely listen to music when I'm playing games on line..in point of fact if there is background music to the game I always mute it..and most sound effects as well..the only exception is the live poker game I play..I turn the sound off in the "lobby"[aka:start page]..but turn it back on at the table..no music there but the sound effects are helpful to me in game play..but if I'm "surfing the net"..doing research or posting to  my blogs..I find that the music rather than distracting me..helps me concentrate..and because most of my musical background is of the classical/liturgical variety..that is usually what I listen to..I usually do the greater part of my posting to "Trollie's Game Room" before 08:00..and more often than not tend to listen to Gregorian Chant..or some similar type..lately it's the chant of the Templar Knights..I am a Youtube junkie..what an amazing resource..
   It was about the same temperature and wind chill this morning..and what we called as a kid.."a high sky"..with just wispy clouds at the horizon..first to Big Lots..2 bottle of cherry/lemonade sparkling water..and two of a flavor they haven't had before..black cherry..now my favorite fruit just happens to be cherries..and then the longest part of the walk was to the convenience store..better part of a 3/8th of a mile..and directly into a 15 mph wind..and I had wished that I had worn a scarf so I  could have covered the lower part of my face..rest of me was warm..thanks to my Carharts..but the face not so much..but the walk back to my rooms was with the wind to my back..and wasn't bad atall..
   I got distracted and missed a chip drop earlier..and might stay up a little later tonight to makeup for my dummkopf move..or rather lack of there of..a few things yet to be accomplished..ergo..good  night to you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment