Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 1, 2020

[17:25 UTC-5]
[+30*F/overnight Lo:+33*F/partly cloudy/winds:west@1 mph/humidity:71%/barometer:29:83"\/]....
[light snow predicted to begin in the overnight hours Sunday and continue intermittently through Monday AM/Hi/Lo:+33*F/+29*F]..[Monday's Hi/Lo:+37*F/+26*F/mostly cloudy]....
[Now Playing: "Hornblower-duty"[Link]..[or select something from the links on the left]..]....
   It's been quite an enjoyable day..didn't have the best day at the online poker tables this morning..but then nowhere near the worst day I've had [remember "free site" only faux game money changes hands]..but it's the way I chose to start my day..out of bed [05:00 +/-]..a few routine tasks and off to play some poker..and then through the day..Spades and several solitaire games..some picked just because I like game[s]..but some picked to keep my cognitive functions sharp..and then through out the day modding on "The Farthest Side"..attending to my blogs..and searching Youtube for new videos/music to add to my playlists..
   So today was not unlike most of my days..did walk a couple of times..this morning just after 09:30 to Aldi..just the usual items..liquid egg whites, bananas, and fruit flavored sparkling water...and just after 13:30..to Ollie's and Dollar General..just two different bottles of olive oil..some grated cheese..and a tin of beef and gravy..the beef is no anything I eat on a regular basis but some times i get as we would have said back in the day "a hankering" for it..
   Have spent the rest of the day quietly in my rooms..just taking care of my on-line activities..the time is fast approaching to tie things up as it were  for the day..ergo..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment