Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

[18:06 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+16*F:w/windchill/tonight's Lo:+19*F/clear/winds:n/n/e@4..humidity:54%/BP:30.14"\/]..
[Now Playing MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..[using shuffle mode]..]....
   Our weather starting at midnight today through early Saturday morning depend on who you want to believe..now if you favor "The Weather Channel" snow will begin around midnight and 4 to 6 inches of snow is expect..on the other hand if you prefer the "Nation Weather Service"..[see "Winter Weather Watch" in the footer..01:00 is the time that the storm will begin..with 4 to 7 inches of snow predicted..and up to 1/10 of an inch of ice..and in the same warning..6" or more of snow..now I have "The Weather Channel" bookmarked..it's were I get the weather reports I summarize and post here..and where do I get the "Winter Weather Watch"..from a link on "The Weather Channel"..leaves me a tad farmisht..so who do I believe..truth be told..more often then not neither is completely wrong or completely right..especially when you live about 20 miles "as the crow flies" east of one of Mother Nature's favorite weather making machine..i e.."Lake Ontario"..in any case..it doesn't really matter which I believe..it is my firm intention to stay in my warm, cozy, comfortable rooms until Saturday morning comes..or at least until with my own eyes..by my own direct observation I can determine whether it's safe and or reasonable for this gimpy, grump, codger who walks with a cane to venture out..and if we get anywhere near the amount of snow &or ice predicted..until the sidewalks have been properly dealt with..the winter pantry and frig are full..bring it on..on the other hand if because of the ice or snow we lose power or the WiFi..[knock wood]..I promise you heads will roll..
   Did walk today to Price Chopper to pick up the last few things I needed to withstand Winter's latest siege..also Dollar General..still a few things to attend to both on and off line so will bid you a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment