Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

[18:50 UTC-5]
[+33*/+27*:w/windchill:Lo:+17*F/cloudy/winds:s/w@6/humidity:87%:barometer:29:82"/\]..
[Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+26*F/+17*F]..[Thursday's Hi/Lo:+27*F/+19*F/snow]..[Friday's Hi/Lo:+22*F
/0&F/snow]..[forecast over the two days calls for 5 to 11 inches of snow..but up here..??..]....
[Now Playing: MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..]....
   I have spent some time today working on my playlists..most of the time on "Flash Mobs"[definition]..the ones I'm saving to my playlist are all music..mostly classical..but I would list "Flash Mobs" in now playing any more..because the whole point is that they shouldn't be only listened to but really need to be watched as well..to see how those not involve re-act..some also involve dance..now I will leave the link in the sidebar..and from time to time leave a link in a post to a specific one..i e..today's fav is "Greek Zorbas"[link]..which must be watched to truly appreciated it..
  When I checked the weather this morning for the next three days decided that I'd better walk either today or tomorrow..so decided to head to Aldi for sure and possibly Big Lots..and since Friday would be the day that I would have usually gotten my "10 day walking around money" and since it was just short detour in that direction..maybe stop there as well..but went I  got to the place to head to Big Lots..my short-cut was impassible..didn't feel like walking the long-way so just Aldi and the bank..may or may not walk the other way to Price Chopper Plaza tomorrow..haven't as of yet decided..and then hunker down Thursday/Friday and see what Mother Nature may have in store for us..
   Sill much to do before I call it a day..ergo..nite all..  

No comments:

Post a Comment