Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 29, 2020

[18:03 UTC-5]
[+16*F/+%*F-windchill..fair..winds:west@8 mph..humidity:67%..barometer:29.99"/\]..
[Now Playing..MadTrollie's..TV/movies..Hellfighters,,]....
   We got quite a bit more snow than predicted..a little over a foot but with the high winds the streets in town were a mess..I was pleasantly surprised that the sidewalks and parking lots were well cleared at least to the east and my trip to Aldi this afternoon..didn't make a shopping list..which doesn't always work anyways because more often than not I forget the dang thing..I only needed four things..bananas..liquid egg whites..and fruit flavored sparkling water..and remember I was almost out of feta cheese..wouldn't have been om the list if I had made one..got  back to my rooms and realized I forgot one thing I thought I'd  remember..hummus..oy vey..
   Tomorrow I'll head west to the convenience store and maybe Price Chopper..took a look west and the sidewalks were a mess..so another day..??..but since both stops are 24/7 stores and it's Sunday tomorrow the traffic on Arsenal Street should be light..usually is so if I have to "hit the street" to avoid a impassible section of sidewalk I'll be reasonably safe in the street..with the problems with my knees and feet..and add to the equation my balance issues..slugging through deep, rutted snow is not something I chose to do..
  Have spent the rest of the day as I usual do..although we have a couple of new mods on "The Farthest Side"..none of the crew is on as early as I..usual N are resident Aussie is but he and his Mrs. are on a cruise around New Zealand and is not on as much as /usual..I vetted near 60 new member request before 06:00 my time..and the usual poker, poker slots, spades and 11 different solitaire games..adding new videos to my ever expanding playlists..and have already posted everything to "Trollie's Game Room" except "day's end" reports..all of which I do to keep my mind active and sharp..I see in my future..the details of buttoning up "day end" and a sandwich..ergo..Good Day to you all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment