Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

[18:30 UTC-5]
[+33*F/+25*F[w/windchill]tonight:+28*F/partly cloudy/winds:s/s/w@8/humidity:61%/barometer:
30.05"\/]..[snow to begin around 23:00 tonight thru midnight Thursday/1 to 3 inches forecast]
[Now Playing..MadTrollie's.."Pop"..]....
   Did a quick inventory of my on hand supplies, and assuming that we get the snow predicted overnight through Thursday evening..and the sidewalks may not be properly cleaned until Saturday..and also factoring in except for the first two episodes, which were older ones I wasn't particularly fond of on NCIS..might as well walk and get the few things I would need to hold me over until Saturday..just the usual fare..and yes I do realize that I am the king of the run on sentence..
   Besides that have spent the day as I often do..online..had one of the most enjoyable sessions of poke [on-line free site..no real money changes hands..just faux game money]..but the small ball, slow play, trapping style I prefer to play..is usually in conflict with the what I consider to be the very loose style that having nothing real to lose has over taken the game..but today for most of the session the rest of table played a style similar to mine..at the very end the loose play reared it's ugly head..had a pocket pair..flopped three of a kind..he pushed..I slow played..just smooth calls and won a nice pot..oops the game being played is "Texas Hold 'Um"..actually not my poker game of choice I prefer 5 or 7 card stud..but can't find a reasonable free site where it's being offered..
   I've been a little frustrated with the "work load" on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..we have a few mods who  aren't doing there share of the vetting..but new mods are being considered so hopefully the numbers I've been doing will drop to a more manageable amount..I've been getting a little "burned out"...that said still things to deal with both on/off-line..so will bid you a pleasant evening..  

No comments:

Post a Comment