Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 16, 2020

[18:57 UTC-5]
[+33*F/+26*F[windchill]:Lo:+14*F/cloudy//winds:w/s/w@10/humidity:77%/barometer:30.02"/\]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+25/+13*F/sunny]..[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:39*F/+13*F/winter mix 1 to 3" expected]..
[..MadTrollie's "The Mix"..]....
   Been an interesting day..because I knew I'd be out for a possible extended I was early..and did a few things different on the free poker game I play to give me some wiggle room on time..and it turned out..it worked out almost the way I had prepared for..I am an admitted control freak..but only where I'm concerned..for many reasons I prefer to live in an organized universe..but also am fully aware that I can't control others or random events..but usually make a plan..and if I have to I usually come up with an alternate solution..one of my strong suits is that I'm a problem solver..and don't care were I draw the solution from..as long as it works..
   Had quite a enjoyable lunch with my bro and his Mrs..as I mentioned last night there off to Florida for a month leave Thursday..and at the Local Chinese Buffet..although I'm quite eclectic in my choice of food..if forced to eat only one cuisine I'd probably chose Chinese..as long as could sneak in a wedge of good Blue Stilton cheese..I just made a big mistake..I googled blue stilton cheese..for sale on line is the page I got..dang where did I put my internet debit card..I love cheese of all sorts but blue is my fav..noses out a good aged cheddar by a very small margin..I ain't taking pre-packaged-sliced-cheese here..I talking real cheese in wedges, bricks or rounds..and I'm willing to pay for good cheese..and don't get me started on so called vegan cheese..it could get quite ugly..do you have dueling pistols? [hehe]..
   Also been quite a busy day on "The Farthest Side"..many new member requests..which we carefully check..still need to button up "Trollie's Game Room" for the night..and haven't checked e-mails yet..ergo..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment