Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 17, 2020

[19:01 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+13*F[windchill]tonight's:Lo:+14*F/clear/winds:northeast@7/humidity:53%/BP:30.40"/\]..
[Tuesday's:Hi/Lo:41/23/snow begin @04:00 then winter mix then rain thru 18:00..winds >20 mph]..
[MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..]....
   With the weather predicted for tomorrow covering all of the daylight hours..sunset 17:37:34..It seemed reasonable that I check the pantry and do some shopping today..now the major needs were things I buy at Price Chopper..so just after 10:00 headed for that plaza with the intent of also checking out T J Maxx and maybe Dollar Tree..I got a couple of pre-prepared meals..with my 3 day defrosting marathon on all three of my small frigs I had space for 2..things I keep on hand when I'm in a hurry or am to lazy to cook from scratch..got some shallots..and a red cabbage..got the smallest one they had..large than what I would have preferred but I wanted it..and it will kept well in the frig..but I probably should consider adding its' care in my will[hehe]..and wanted some portabello chilies which they didn't have..so got italian peppers..and because I was there some fruit flavored sparkling water [which I usual get at Aldi]..but they didn't carry the brand I wanted..and a wedge of Amish blue cheese..and the sparkling water was one of the items I was lowest on..so change of plans..ditched the idea of T J Maxx and Dollar Tree..and off to Aldi..actual passed my rooms on the way there..except on the other-side of the street..got the sparkling water..some bananas..and some paper plates..and back to the rooms..in spots the sidewalk were less than ideal..and although I often take that walk in the nicer weather I was a tad tuckered out..by the time I got back to my rooms..but I did something very mechanical..I put a rear end in my recliner..and watch some of the Godfather II..
   Still some tasks to complete before I call it a day..ergo..goodnight to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment