Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 22, 2020

[18:03 UTC-5]
[+34*F/+25*F[windchill]Tonight's/Lo:+29*F/cloudy/winds:w/s/w@14/humidity:72%:BP:30.14"~]..
[Now Playing: "Hornblower"..Duty..[watch/listen]..]....
   I had intended to not walk today..had decided that I'd wait until Sunday or Monday when the warmer weather would hopefully [knock wood] clear my short cuts..but didn't get a good nights sleep last night..never slept more that an hour or two with out awaking for one reason or another..finally gave up and got the day started at 04:30..and had every thing pretty well done by noonish..and was feeling a little "cooped up" and decided to get the things I both needed and wanted at the plaza just to the west of my abode..checked the short cut..no joy..so took the long way around..Ollie's and got two new "bar mops"..i prefer them to kitchen towels for cleaning up messes when I'm preparing my meals..then off to Dollar General..some cookies.."Snicker Doodles"..I thick I might be developing an addiction to them..[2 packages]..a couple bags of chips..and a bottle of Gatorade zero sugar..I actually prefer the Powerade zero sugar but it was out-of-stock..I keep a bottle in the frig and use it to re-hydrate after my walks..and then back to my rooms..
   I've mentioned before but I'm a resident of a hotel..and get the amenities there of..now we ain't talking a five star hotel here..more a two star..but as part of my monthly rent..free land line, TV, WiFi, a visit weekly from housekeeping..fresh linens and a cleaned room..and able to partake of the daily breakfast buffet..I among other items always get a yogurt..well yesterday they had pineapple yogurt..now I've never been a huge fan of pineapple..except the dried chucks of that fruit which I have been know to wolf down like candy..so decided to give it ago..and found it quite taste..and again this AM..and probably will continue to select it when available..well except if they have black cherry as well..that would be no contest..
   The usual nightly routine lies ahead..and a evening snack as well..which may just include a couple of snicker doodle cookies..some chips..and maybe a sandwich..but the cookies will make an appearance speaking of that it's time I disappeared from here for another day..good day to yous guys..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment