Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 3, 2020

[16:58 UTC-5]
[+38*F/+31*F:w/windchill/Lo:+26*F/cloudy/winds:southwest@10/humidity:74%/BP:29.85"/\]..
[Tuesday's:Hi/Lo:+36*F/+17*F/cloudy]..[Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+27/+17*F/partly cloudy]..
[Today's MadTrollie's Playlist:..'Flash Mobs"..]..[or select one from the list on the left]..
   I've been having a little trouble as of late..now my left ear is down to about 10%..but the right is normally around 60%..but of late I've been having a problem hearing period..[the left ear problem is an inherited condition]..but I have in the past have had problem with ear-wax build up..so with out a Q-tip available..went digging round in the right one with a trombone paper clip..their are about twice as long  as a regular clip..but wider..any how I dislodge a quite small very hard piece of ear-wax or possibly a "foreign substance"..and like magic..hear was back to normal..well normal for me now..but even I recognized that using a trombone paper clip for such a purpose probably wasn't the best idea I've ever come up with..definitely not the worst one..but should make a better choice..ergo..I took a walk to Ollie's this morning and got some cotton swabs for that purpose..and stopped at Dollar General for a 6 pack of 7.5 oz Cherry Cokes..I rarely drink soda..or as we called it from where I was brought up..pop..but enjoy a little from time to time..and the 7.5 oz size fits the bill..the fact is you can identify the general areas in the USA a person comes from by what they call a carbonated beverage..[see map in the center footer]..
   Have spent a considerable amount of time today searching Youtube for videos of "Flash Mobs" and have added several to that playlist..but halve the fun of them is watching the reactions of the people in the area where all of a sudden there are a bunch of people singing and playing..back in my day around Christmas the youth group I was part of would go caroling to the homes of church members and also would walk the halls of what we called back in the day the county Old Folks Home..if the "Flash Mob" had been around in my day..my reaction would have bee..when..where..I'll be there..
   Just a few tasks to go before I call it a day..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment