Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 15, 2020

[18:27 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+13*F[windchill]/overnight Lo:2*F/clear/winds:south@8/humidity:46%/BP:30:21"\/]..
[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+34*F/+13*F/40% chance of light snow]..[MadTrollie's."The Mix"..]....
   I had intended if I walked at all today to wait until mid-afternoon when it had warmed up a little..but just after 10:00..temperature was +16*F..windchill was still zero, but bundled up and walked to Aldi..it really wasn't that unpleasant..and sidewalks were basically clear..a few icy patches but nothing to slippery..just the usual items except got some mixed greens, had used them in the past and decided to use them again..I'm kinda off the root veg kick..
   About 15:00 had every thing on-line and decided to walk to Ollie's and Dollar General..usual just a short drop down the hill but with the snow my shortcut is impassable..so the long way around..some butter cookies..some flexible cutting boards..mine had seen there better days..I have a favorite knife I use in meal prep..but it's been used and sharpen maybe one or two many time..and I can't get it to hold an edge any longer..ended up after looking at several options with a new knife which is identical to the one 1 have..only new..Dollar General..some cookies, a jug of tomato juice..and 2 bags of my guilty pleasure..peanut butter stuffed pretzel nibs..I was out and I think I was starting to start to have symptoms of withdrawal..[hehe]..
   Just got a PM from my bro..he and the Mrs. are heading to Florida for a month or so..leaving Thursday..so we are going to have lunch at the local Chinese Buffet tomorrow..
   I still have a few things to tie up before I had to bed..and probably will go early tonight if possible..the two walks today kinds of tried me more then usual..but then I don't get out as much as I would like in the winter..in the nicer weather I have a loop I walk almost ever night weather permitting..nite all..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment