Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[17:06 UTC-5]
[+33*F/+27*F/w/windchill/Lo:+25*F/cloudy/winds:southwest@7/humidity:75%/BP:29.88"\/]..
[Now Playing MadTrollie's LP::Classical.."Brandenburg Concertos"..J.S Bach..]....
   An interesting day..played poker [free site] this early morning..and for a change hit the right hand and the right time..had a prescription to pickup at the pharmacy in Price Chopper so took the time to pickup just a few items of food I didn't exactly need..but wanted..a quick look at T J  Maxx both nothing struck my fancy..decided to walk this afternoon to Big Lots and Ollie's..now earlier in the weekend the "short cut" I use was open..so got dressed and headed out..apparently they've plow [who ever the mysterious plows may be]..and there is now a 3 foot bank of snow interdicting my path..nuts..and didn't need anything that badly to spend the time taking the long way around..and not crazy &/or foolish enough to attempt climbing that &^^%$ bank..what makes matters worse if I had known about the blockage this AM I could have made a short detour on  my way back from Price Chopper..dang..
   Other than today being Tuesday and my weekly visit from housekeeping..the day other than that mentioned above has been typical of  most of my days..and since I don't have any thing witty to say..will simple wish  one and all a good night..   

No comments:

Post a Comment