Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 9, 2020

[19:06 UTC-5]
[+30*F/+23*F-w/windchill/tonight's Lo:+29/partly cloudy/winds:s/s/e@7/humidity:87%/barometer:
30.35"\/]..Monday's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+26*F]..[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+34*F/-23*F]..[snow predicted starting at 22:00 tonight thru 08:00 tomorrow..changing to winter mix thru 11:00 then back to snow thru 13:00..1 to 3 inches predicted]..[Tonight's MadTrollie's Now Playing.."Pop"..]....
   A weird thing just happened..I use not only the Chrome browser but my machine runs Chrome OS..when I post I always put the music in a window..and then open a second window for the Blogger software I use to post..and it's been working that way since I  got the machine over 3 years  ago..and earlier today..but tonight for some reason..when I opened the second window..the first window won't run..[shakes his old grey head]..anyways..decided to re-boot..and now it's back to normal..[knock wood]..now you have to understand when I was back in school..you programmed computers with punch cards..I use 'um..but really don'r have guess one how they do what they do..but that's what my one nephew is for..he's got a masters in computer science and works for Google..
   It wasn't quite as cold as predicted today..and the wind chill was in the single digits but above not below zero..decided to walk to the convenience store and get my dip..the sidewalks were still a mess in that direction..now the is a regulation in the city that property owners have 24 hrs to clear their sidewalks after the last flake has fallen..but I live on the edge of a commercial area and the enforcement of that regulation is woefully lack..ended up in the street a couple of times..but the traffic is usually light around 10:00 on Sundays..peeps  in church..
   Have spent the rest of the day quietly in my rooms..a unusually large new member requests on "The Farthest Side" today..and so have spent more time there than /usual..but am pretty well caught up with every thing..but still a few day's ends details to deal with..ergo..nite all.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment