Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 10, 2020

[18:09 UTC-5]
[+36*F/+30*F[windchill]..tonight's:Lo:+26*F..cloudy..winds:southwest@6 mph..humidity:89%..BP
30.10"/\][Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+34*F/+24*F,,cloudy][Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+33*F/+29*F..mostly cloudy]
[Now Playing..MadTrollie's.."The Mix"..]....
   We apparently missed out on most of predicted storm overnight..we did get maybe a new 3 inches or so of snow..but I saw no evidence of the ice predicted..originally..that is last night..hag no intention of walking today..got one of  best nights sleep in quite awhile..one of my meds has a diuretic effect of tat I rarely sleep more than two hours at a time but last night in a tad over 8 hours was only awoken once..but it was good news/bad news..sure I was well rested..but apparently I slept too long on my right side and my right hip and right knee were unhappy with me this morning and were stiff and sore..now I walk with a cane because of balance issues due to my essential tremors..but this morning it served a dual purpose..but as the day wore on it  became obvious that the conditions were such that I could probably walk with only minor inconvenience and the leg quit complaining..and I made my way to Aldi..there were  spots where the sidewalks were less than perfect..but were sloppy/slushy but not slippery so I trudged on through with no harm..and since there is no indication of bad weather over the next couple of days..will probably walk the other way to Price Chopper..[I have some B-1 I need to pickup] and possibly T J Maxx..Dollar Tree and maybe Staples..I think when I decided to buy a laptop..both for convenience and a backup to my desktop..I probably will buy online but I want to check our different models directly..My bro and his Mrs. are in town most Wednesday and I make see if they'd take me to the Mall..there's a Best Buy there and they may have something Staples doesn't..the Mall is slightly out of my walking range..especially during the winter..a few things yet to  attend to..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment