Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 10, 2020

*[16:50 UTC-5]*[+34*F_cloudy_winds from the southwest@2 mph_humidity:84%_barometer:30.13"/\_overnight lo:31*F_tomorrow's hi/lo:+46*F/+35*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@8_humidity:75%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;["Hec Ramsey(pilot)"];]*
   Been an interesting day..have some consideration decided that the priority walk was the trip to Aldi I prefer to take just after the open..but I had a problem..but also wanted to watch the NCIS episode at 08:00..and really didn't want to take a two hour block of time out of my online schedule that earlier in the day..lately when during the week there's an NCIS episode I want to watch..I shut down and watch it as I eat my 1st meal..so today..ate first meal and my computer and turned the TV and watched..ate..and played a "Spades" Sim at the same time..and despite the walked got finished with my online play about the same time I would have if I'd just walked..silly maybe to some..but I prefer to live an order life..a routine life..and would would prefer to live in an orderly universe..but with the problems of 2020 I see very little such order..ergo..I strive to keep at least those parts of my life under my control in a regulated manner..doesn't always work out that way..but on average..it does..I have never denied that I live my life in an unconventional way..and have always been and always will be a non-conformist..[can be see climbing off his soapbox]..../....Had one of my better days so for on the new to me poker site I've been playing on..and a decent day all round in the Sims & Solitaire..some of the games I play just for funny or because I enjoy them but many are also included for my practical reasons..to exercise my stiff..sore..damaged old heads and to keep my mind sharp..../....I've been considering starting a "sister page" to this blog on Facebook..but haven't decided whether or not I will but will add a link here if I do..../....still have a few things to deal with and I have a premonition that there maybe a sandwich in my near future..ergo.."nite all"....[17:20 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment