Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 4, 2020

 *[15:48 UTC-5]*[+38*F_overnight:+32*F_winds our of the southwest@10_mph..humidity:90%_barometer :29.85"\/_rain except to continue thru midnight tonight tonight_ tomorrows hi/lo:36*F/+24*F._some light snow predicted between 10;00 & 12:10 tomorrow_the forecast for Sunday thru Tuesday is for daytime highs in the upper 20's F and overnight lows in the lower 20"s F..no  rain or show in the forecast but up here in the Northcountry..wait 15 minutes the forecast &/or the weather might change..usually for the worse]*
[This Afternoon playing of MadTrollie:[Bach]:]*
   Except for a couple of trips made by-way-of the halls first just before 07:00 for a couple of items from the breakfast buffet & once just before sitting down to prepare to write this post for an afternoon toffee coffee I haven't been out of my rooms for the rest of the day and have no intention of doing so..and may not venture out tomorrow either.. although the weather looks reasonable tomorrow a check of my pantry and frig(s) tells me that I really don't have a pressing need to walk until maybe Monday or Tuesday..but something may come up..or I might just decide to take a walk..dealing with the weekend shopper during the pre-Christmas season is not what I care to do..../....It hasn't rained that hard most of the day..more a light rain or what we called back in the day an intermittent drizzle.. now if necessary I do have appropriate rain gear to deal with it..but it better be a life or death crises..../....and maybe not even then..../...I'm far too old to take more than the slightest of risk or even less likely to play the "hero"...../.... Have spent a pretty normal day online and off-line as well..../....I'm not sure what the issue is but planned on watching the NCIS episode on the USA network@08:00..shutdown my desktop when the onboard clock said 07:58..turned on the old boob tube and the episode had already started..now a month or so ago I had re-set my computer clock to GMT but apparently I "lost" about 4 minutes since then..??..[the Mad One can be seen scratching his old grey head]..there again the machine is going on four years old and is no longer supported by Google..??.. guess it's time to look for a new 'puter..../....thinks to do..a shower to take..and a meal to eat..ergo.."nite all"....[16:24 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment