Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 19, 2020

 *[17:57 UTC-5]*[+28*F/+24*F(w/windchill)?+25*F(overnight lo)..mostly cloudy_winds from the e/e/e@4 mph_humidity:63%_barometer:30.23"\/_Sunday's hi/lo:+35*F/+32*F_winds from the south@11 mph_ humidity:85%_snow showers forecast to begin about 07:00 and continue thru 18:00 that evening]*
*[This Evening Playing on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]*
   Been an interesting day to say the least..was online just after 04:00..checked in on the admin/mod message board..check for other messages..none..handled some alerts for hew member requests..of to start the draft for today's postings to "Trollie's Game Room"..then of to "Pokerist" for my morning session of "Texas Hold 'Um"..and back to "TGR" to post the results..and off to play my usual sims & solitaire games..was pretty well  done just before noon..and decided I needed a walk..usual check messenger but didn't..and off to Ollie's & Dollar General..got nothing at Ollie's..well there's a first time for everything..& just some assorted items for my winter pantry at Dollar General..when I got back to my rooms..put away my purchases..checked my messages and alerts..a pm from my brother..his wife..and he had commented on my timeline..timeline first.."check your messages..his wife.."check your brothers pm"..his pm.."Sunday dinner tomorrow..??.."..his wife is a very excellent cook..me: yup..what time..he: 11:25 AM..and there begins the rest of a hectic day..had a few games to finish and to make time for everything to get done and spend probably 4 hours+ away from my rooms tomorrow..rather than wait to start my draft for tomorrow's post to "Trollie's Game Room" tomorrow morning as/usual..had all my games completed so did that this afternoon and into early evening rather than watching a little TV or wandering around Youtube..will probably play my session of poker earlier than/usual and get done what games I can before I leave..and don't sweat the details or what doesn't get done..not like it's a life or death situation..close but not (hehe)..if I have time when I return will probably post here as well..but am looking forward to a good "home cooked meal" & the lively conversation that always abounds at their place..../....one or three things that require my attention..a shower and my daily meds come to mind & then off to bed..ergo.."nite all"....[18:27 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment