Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 6, 2020

 *[17:08 UTC-5]*[+28*F/+23*F(w/windchill)_overnight lo:+19*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the northwest@4 mph_ humidity:68%_barometer:29.92"/\_tomorrow's hi/lo:+27*F/+20*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the north@6 mph_ humidity:64%]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Bach];]*
   Although the weather today wasn't bad atall..and actually relatively speaking mild for this time of year in the Northcountry of New York State..except for a brief walk up to the lobby to pickup some items from the breakfast buffet have not bee out of my rooms the entire day..did say a quick hello to "H"..she's one of the newer residents here in the hotel I live in..which reminds me..as/of yesterday I've lived in this hotel for ten years..it's comfortable.. quiet most of the time..&..withing a 12 to 15 minute radius walk of everything I normally need on a day to day basis..I pay my rent once a month..that's it..land line..wifi..TV are included..as/is 24 hr coffee..the breakfast buffet & housekeeping visits once a week..cleans my rooms and changes my linens..plus I don't have any responsibility for upkeep..snow removal et al..and at least for me is quite affordable..the perfect place for this gimpy..grumpy..old codger..to hang his hat..../....I got to watching episode VI of Star Wars last night only like the first 30 minutes or so but was dozing off so went to bed around 20:30 local time..a late bedtime for bonzo..only awoke twice and never rolled out of bed until 04:45..a late start but as I had intended to just stay in my rooms today had almost everything done by 12:30 and decided to watch BBC America's airing of the movie "Judge Dredd" beginning at 12:45..yup..I know..not exactly a cinema classic..basically pretty campy and mindless entertainment.. except..did I mention that Diana Lane was in the movie..we been through this many times..I may be a gimpy..grumpy..old codger but the day I stop appreciating an attractive lady is the day the nail the lid over my head..I maybe old..but the last time I check I'M still male..../....Nothing on the old boob tube this evening that I care to watch..maybe a little Youtube or a few more games online..??..but the day is winding down and soon I will take my rest..tomorrow is another day..ergo..nite all....[17:40 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment